A private 2,177 acre golf and ski community of great distinction has emerged in Tahoe, inviting a unique and impressive lifestyle experience for its members. It is unique because it offers opportunities for living and recreating all within Martis Camp. It is impressive because it combines traditional club concepts with creative execution. If you haven't already, we invite you to discover Martis Camp and its complete package of living Tahoe.
The array of amenities offered at Martis Camp promote family time, engaging friendships and a lifetime of memories. The Fazio Golf Course and the private ski access to Northstar-At-Tahoe Ski Area truly set Martis Camp apart from other communities in the Truckee-Tahoe area.
- Tom Fazio Golf Course
- Private ski access from within Martis Camp to Northstar-at-Tahoe Ski Area, including winter Warming Hut with ski and boot storage, lounge and sun deck
- 50,000 square-foot Camp Lodge with dining options, golf club house, adult pool and spa
- Family Barn with art loft, bowling lanes, swimming pools, movie theater, basketball courts, outdoor amphitheater and soda fountain
- Park Pavilion and Sporting Fields for croquet, bocce ball, soccer and more
- Over 20 miles of Community Trails
- 18-hole Dick Bailey Putting Park
- Lost Library and Folk School
- Tennis Pavilion and courts
- Approximately 2 miles from the Truckee Tahoe Airport.
Check out our video on this community airport and its close proximity to Squaw Valley.